Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Scared

Good Evening from the Underground Bunker here in Upstate New York. It's December 22, 2011 at 0233 hrs and I am lying in bed here on the mountain and I can hear the wind blowing outside. It's rather warm tonight my cell phone is stating its 52*F outside.
Been having some knee pain and back pain and already I am longing for the warm weather. I guess I can't complain because like I said for it being the end of December and only 52*F  I will take it!...Thank you Lord!

I have been feeling scared lately for what?.. I cannot Say.  It's just a prolonged melancholy feeling. It just takes over my mind and its hard to get rid of it.  Is it depression?? Am I going through a mid life crisis?? Where is a mid life supposed to be??
I do not know but I want to feel better.  I need my mental health to be good. Does anyone out there have any suggestions to get over this mindset?
It's a strange place I'm in. Some might look at my situation and say "what are you complaining about?" or "you got it great!" But like they say grass is always greener on the other side.
I could understand why the old man in the movie Shawshank Redemption took his life. He was so used to being on the inside of the prison that when he was finally freed he did not know what to do with himself.  That's a terrible lost feeling.
Feeling Scared is the worst feeling in the world. Just want to sleep! Eyes starting to feel heavy now....Good sign. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. If the good Lord's willing.
                                                                         
                                                                                           -Blogger X

No comments:

Post a Comment